Ask the Doctors: October 2017

My wife takes a drug for osteoporosis. Shes encouraging me to get a bone density test. Im a 72-year-old man. Should I be concerned about osteoporosis? Can hyaluronic acid injections be used for joints other than the knee?
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Arthritis Advisor

Get the next year of Arthritis Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 1,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 36%. It's like getting 4 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access