Ask Dr. Marks: 01/03

Im a new subscriber. I suffer from moderate joint pain, and I suspect it may be arthritis. Ive decided to go to a doctor, but Im confused. What type of doctor should I go to? If you suffer from moderate joint pain, its best if you bring this to the attention of your primary care physician. He will examine you and obtain the necessary lab studies to rule out rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions. If…
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Arthritis Advisor

Get the next year of Arthritis Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 1,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 36%. It's like getting 4 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access