Ask The Doctors: 03/07

0
I had a total replacement of my left hip 15 years ago, and am now experiencing osteoly-sis. Im now suffering from arthritis pain in my right hip. Id like to delay a total re-placement of my right hip. Are cortisone or Hyalgan injections a safe alternative? If I decide on hip replacement, should my right hip be replaced first, or should my first replacement (on my left hip) be re-done?
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber

Subscribe to Arthritis Advisor

Get the next year of Arthritis Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 1,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 36%. It's like getting 4 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
| |

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here