Ask The Doctors: (11/06)

I have osteoarthritis in my hands, knees,and feet. Ive been going to my family doc-tor, but friends have told me that a generalpractitioner may not be up to date and Ishould be seeing a rheumatologist.
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Arthritis Advisor

Get the next year of Arthritis Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 1,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 36%. It's like getting 4 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access