Ask The Doctors: January 2014

Arthroscopic surgery for knee OA....Rheumatoid nodules...Exercise and weight loss for knee OA

Q. After having an MRI, my primary care doctor referred me to an orthopaedic surgeon because he thought I might need arthroscopic surgery to treat my knee osteoarthritis (OA). But the surgeon disagrees. He says the procedure isnt the best solution and wont help my knee pain. Who is right? …
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Arthritis Advisor

Get the next year of Arthritis Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 1,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 36%. It's like getting 4 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access