Ask the Doctors: Facet Synovial Cysts; Osteoarthritis Flare-Ups

Q: I have pain in my low back. My doctor says I have a facet synovial cyst. What is this, and what can I do? A: Synovial cysts are soft, fluid-filled lumps, which can form in joints throughout the body. Facet cysts occur near the facet joints of the spine. The spine is a stack […]
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Arthritis Advisor

Get the next year of Arthritis Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 1,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 36%. It's like getting 4 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access